Feelings of relaxation and calm are the goals of peat sauna! Peat saunas relax your body and relieve stress.
The whole body peat mask makes your skin soft and firm.
It gives your skin a healthy look and makes it less itchy and tight.
Peat masks are a very refreshing experience. Peat sauna makes
your metabolism more active,
it helps with muscle pain and arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
It helps different kinds of skin symptoms including eczema and acne.
It makes allergies easier to handle and removes hormonal cellulite.
After a peat sauna your skin is soft and lovely and you feel nicely relaxed.
* Before going to sauna it is necessary to wet the skin.
You can put peat on your scalp too, make sure that your hair is wet.
Make-up should be removed before the treatment.
* First apply the peat all over your body except around your eyes and lips.
* Leave the peat on your skin for 20 minutes in a humid mild heat of the sauna
(about 60 degrees).
* It is important to make sure that the peat doesnt dry on your skin as it is only effective when it is wet.
You can massage your skin whilst in the sauna.
* During the treatment you should drink lots of water as the treatment removes liquid of your body.
Peat saunas are not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or vascular disease.
20 min + time for shower.
20 €/ 1 person
15 €/person for 2-3 persons
10 €/person for 4-10 persons
PEAT SAUNA FOR COUPLES
100 €/person, for two persons
Duration 1,5-2 h
including drink, peat sauna and
massage with Kalevala Aaltonen technique.
For more information