Hotel's saunas bring warmth and joy to different occasions. Enjoy also our indoor and outdoor jacuzzis and try our peat and infrared saunas.
20 min - 2 h
Sauna department prices:
1-6 persons 200 €/group
7-> persons 30 €/person
Price include 2 hour private saunas, towels, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis. Our saunas can fit 40-50 persons.
Extra hour +75 €/group
Evening saunas for hotel guests
Winter season 17-19
Summer season 18-20
During these hours private saunas are not available. Evening saunas are included to room price, others 10 €/person
You can also rent smoke sauna with evening or private saunas, price starting from 230 €/group
Feelings of relaxation and calm are the goals of peat sauna! Peat saunas relax your body and relieve stress.
The whole body peat mask makes your skin soft and firm.
It gives your skin a healthy look and makes it less itchy and tight. Peat masks are a very refreshing experience. Peat sauna makes your metabolism more active, it helps with muscle pain and arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It helps different kinds of skin symptoms including eczema and acne. It makes allergies easier to handle and removes hormonal cellulite. After a peat sauna your skin is soft and lovely and you feel nicely relaxed.
* Before going to sauna it is necessary to wet the skin. You can put peat on your scalp too, make sure that your hair is wet.
Make-up should be removed before the treatment.
* First apply the peat all over your body except around your eyes and lips.
* Leave the peat on your skin for 20 minutes in a humid mild heat of the sauna (about 60 degrees).
* It is important to make sure that the peat doesnt dry on your skin as it is only effective when it is wet. You can massage your skin whilst in the sauna.
* During the treatment you should drink lots of water as the treatment removes liquid of your body.
Peat saunas are not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart or vascular disease.
20 min + time for shower.
30 €/person for 1-3 persons
20 €/person for 4-10 persons
Infrared radiation soaks into tissue and causes heavy perspiration without the uncomfortable feeling of high temperature. In infrared sauna perspiration is three times more than in a conventional sauna. A person burns 600 kcal in infrared sauna during a 30 minute session. That is more than during a 30 minute run. An important difference is that infrared sauna warms deep in the tissues, temperature of body cells raises up to 38,5°C and at the relatively low temperature sweating is more intensive.
In infrared sauna intensive perspiration bring positive influences
- Remove chemicals from the body like mercury, lead, cadium, street pollution, cholesterol, urea etc.
- Improves functioning of heart and blood vessels
- Loose weight and cellulite
- Stimulates immune system
- Improves circulation
- Relieves stress
- Cleans skin, helps in skin problems such as acne, rashes, scars
Before the infrared sauna, please take a shower.
In the sauna, please wear your swimming suit or towel.
For best results, take sauna treatment 3 times/week for a month. Infrared sauna is different from regular saunas because of its revitalising effect; therefore it can be used even in the morning.
In some cases the infrared sauna is not recommended,
ask at reception before booking.
25 €/1-3 persons at a time
For more information