Hotel Kalevala - Magic and Traditions
In the land of the midnight sun, the long days never ends.
Wild Taiga area has a great expanse of untouched wilderness,
which offers exceptional wildlife watching and photographing.
This tour gives you a possibility to join the best summer activities like husky trekking,
sun set paddling, rapid swimming or bear watching and relaxing during the summer days.
Staying in a private, family run hotel on a remote Eastern Finland is a perfect way
to enjoy a holiday far away from the crowds and traffic.
The Hotel Kalevala is in a unique setting where there is space to relax and unwind in an ideal retreat.
The hotel is nestled on the banks of Lake Lammasjärvi and is a protected listed building by
The Finnish National Board of Antiquities.
Valid: 01.05. - 30.10.2018 (excl. 14.-28.07.2018)
April on request
939 € in double room
1082 € in single room
999 € in superior room
(with best lake view, coffee/tea making facilities)
1290 € in suite for two
- 6 night accommodation in Hotel Kalevala with half board
- daily evening sauna and indoor and outdoor jacuzzis
- husky trekking
- rapid swimming tour OR bear watching night
- free use of summer games, rowing boat, Kota-Teepee on the beach, Wi-Fi, library, board games
With extra charge:
- Transfers Kajaani airport-Kuhmo-Kajaani airport 130,-/person
More Information and bookings
Tel. +358 8 6554100
All rights reserved.
We also reserve the possible changes to the program due to the weather or other conditions.